Stimulation Services Equipment Operators – McAlester, OK
Tucker Energy Services is a privately owned multinational oil and gas services corporation providing innovative technology solutions with a strong commitment to customer focused service. With corporate direction from the Houston headquarters we create the best quality customer-driven solutions. Our globally recognized product lines provide answers to complex upstream and downstream customer problems. Tucker Energy Services is a company committed to supplying quality services and solutions to the oil and gas industry while adhering to the highest safety standards. At Tucker Energy Services, we strive to be the best in class while creating an enjoyable and rewarding work environment that encourages professional and personal growth for all employees. Creating the industry's best workplace is our goal at Tucker Energy Services. In order to lead the industry in customer service we need to provide our team with all the resources they need to excel. That means empowering employees to prioritize their own safety above all other objectives, providing industry-leading training and career development, competitive compensation, and considering the importance of our employees & families in our workplace policies. We are always looking for motivated, talented individuals to join our team. We are currently looking for a Stimulation Services Equipment Operators to join our dynamic team in our offices located in McAlester, OK. The scope of the position is as follows:
A. JOB SUMMARY
The Stimulation Services Equipment Operator II is responsible for supporting the Field Engineering Supervisor in well site and assemble operations. Will operate a company vehicle on a daily basis between district and work site to deliver products, service tools and equipment.
B. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Follows TES Inc.'s business objectives as outlined in the Business Management System (BMS).
• Ensures compliance with the TES Competence Assurance System.
• Performs duties according to the documented Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Management System, Standard Operating Procedures, Work Place Instructions, and HSSE policies.
• Responsible for maintaining equipment and accurate DOT logs.
• Maintains a satisfactory driving record.
• Ability to learn the disciplines of driving and rigging up equipment on location.
• Ability to verbally communicate and understand details and directions.
• Must be willing to obtain knowledge of pumping standards.
• Ability to learn to operate auxiliary equipment; sand handling equipment, delivery equipment and equipment associated with fluid transfer.
• Ability to learn to operate equipment and support well site activity.
• Ability to maintain condition of treating line.
C. OTHER JOB DUTIES
Perform other duties, responsibilities, and special projects as assigned. This job description reflects general details necessary to describe the job's essential functions and the job's level of knowledge and skill typically required. The job description should not be considered an all-inclusive listing of work requirements. Individuals may perform other duties as assigned, such as working in other areas to cover absences or relief, or to otherwise balance the workload.
D. SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES
This role will not have any supervisory duties.
E. QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
• High School Degree/GED or equivalent with one (1) to two (2) years of Fracturing/Stimulation experience in a service company or oilfield operating company.
• Must have a valid Commercial Operator's license or the ability to obtain one with a satisfactory driving record.
• Must be able to pass a DOT physical and drug test. Must comply with DOT regulations and be able to pass DOT Health requirements.
• Ability to obtain Haz Mat Endorsement on CDL.
• Excellent written communication skills with strong work ethics.
• Must be a team player.
• Ability to respond to Clients needs with a strong customer service approach.
• Safety oriented.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule, including long and/or irregular hours.
F. WORK ENVIRONMENT
Work is performed outside in various weather conditions. Hazardous material endorsement must be obtained. Must follow established health and safety practices and wear the required PPE. Required to meet deadlines or emergency situations. Ability to lift, carry, push, climb ladders, stooping, bending, turning, twisting, crouching and grasping to retrieve products. The ability to lift up to 75 lbs with assistance. Must have a telephone or pager and the ability to be on 24 hour call.
Must be willing to relocate to McAlester, OK and live within 45
minutes of the location.
If you qualify and are
interested in learning more about this opportunity, please submit
your resume to
to 918-423-4309 Attn: Human Resources. (Microsoft word format
Tucker Energy Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer