Thank you for your interest about employment opportunities at Tucker Energy Services Limited.
The PPS Equipment Operator I assists the PPS Equipment Operator II and Operations Manager – Process & Pipeline with preparatory work for upcoming projects
- Five (5) O’Level passes including Math, English and a Science Subject OR
- Two (2) G.C.E. A’Level passes OR
- A Technical Certificate (EEET, MET, etc)
At least TWO (2) years’ experience in process systems or pipeline/well operations with full capability and understanding of ONE (1) standalone service as in Fluid Pump Operations or Nitrogen Operations or Industrial Cleaning Operations.
- Attentive to detail
- Appreciation of QHSE
- Good interpersonal and communication (oral and written) skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
The PPS Equipment Operator I is directly accountable to the Operations Manager – Process & Pipeline and reports functionally to the Business Unit Manager – Coiled Tubing/ Nitrogen/ Process and Pipeline Services.
All training will be assigned and executed in accordance with the Training And Assessment Program and will reflect the employee’s competency gaps as determined using the Competency Matrix. The employee will be responsible for attending and participating in an assigned training for their job, or as assigned for future development.
FUNCTIONS, DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintains good housekeeping practices at all times.
- Assists with Offshore and Land Job Rig-up and Rig-down of Equipment – e.g. Equipment Layout, Make up of Chicsan and Hoses, Housekeeping, loading/unloading of equipment
- Ensures that all equipment, materials and accessories are delivered to and removed from the job site in a timely, safe and efficient manner.
- Maintains and monitors inventory of material relevant to the specific service’s operations in accordance with identified Policy and Procedures.
- Capable of operating all equipment (with supervision) relevant to efficient job execution (Triplex Pump, Centrifugal Pump) OR ( Nitrogen Unit, Nitrogen storage tanks) OR (Batch Mixer, Steam Generator, Electrical generator, Mass Spectrometer)
- Performs any other related duties required by management to ensure the successful completion and/or running of TES operations.
- Required to keep abreast of related technical data/literature and technology
- Trains junior personnel in the operation of specific equipment and monitoring devices.
- Assists with the development and delivery of in-house training programs and initiatives for Department.
- Theoretical Knowledge on Equipment utilized for Pipeline and Process services.
- Establishes good working-relations with the client / plant personnel when and while on jobs.
All interested parties are invited to send their CV or Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org