Thank you for your interest about employment opportunities at Tucker Energy Services Limited.
The following Vacancies are available.
The Wireline Field Service Specialist takes a lead role in the preparation of equipment at the base and rig up and rig down of equipment at well site operations. The position is required to work with minimal supervision on routine tasks and to execute jobs. The incumbent will be responsible for taking the lead on jobs when required. .
- Diploma or Technical Certificate (EEET, MET, Process Plant, etc)
- Minimum of five (5) CXC O’Level passes (including Math, English and Science Subject)
- At least seven (7) years wireline experience.
- Attentive to detail
- Computer Literate
- Good verbal and communication skills.
- Appreciation of QHSSE
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to meet deadlines in a timely manner
The Wireline Field Specialist is directly accountable to the Wireline Asset RM (Repair & Maintenance) Team Lead and functional to the relevant product line Team Lead.
FUNCTIONS, DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assists Shop Supervisor with job preparation and load out of all jobs.
- Services Setting Tools, (Collar locators, CCLs, Sinker Bars, De-Centralizers and adapters).
- Supervises and provides instruction on constructing Cable Heads- Open and Cased Hole.
- Supervises the servicing and preventative maintenance of all Open and Cased Hole Logging tools and related equipment.
- Assist in troubleshooting all related tools and equipment.
- Assists with pre-job checks and load-out of all tools and related equipment for requisite Electric Wireline Open and Cased Hole jobs.
- Assists with the calibration and testing of all Electric Wireline Open and Cased Hole equipment.
- Priming of Perforating Guns, Setting Tools, Cutters Dump Bailers, and other explosive devices as instructed and in keeping with existing policy and procedures.
- Supervises and provides instruction on the timely and safe Rig-Up and Rig-Down of all related Electric Wireline tools and equipment.
- Services and maintains all Pressure Control Equipment.
- Supervises and co-ordinates the rig up and rig down activities of all Pressure control equipment on the client’s location.
- Loading of Guns in keeping with Company policy, procedure and practice.
- Assembly of Chemical Cutters and in keeping with Company policy, procedure and practice.
- Responsible for all cutter (jet and chemical) parts inventory, service and replacement on all client locations.
- Operating Electric Wireline winches as required and instructed.
- Report all maintenance problems to the designated Service Engineer and/or Maintenance Department.
- Ensures equipment is maintained, in good working order and maintains good housekeeping practices at all times.
- May be required to act for the Shop Supervisor when/if the incumbent is unavailable to work.
- Perform any other related duties required by management to ensure the successful completion and/or running of TES wireline line operations.
Under general supervision of the job’s supervisor/lead, individuals may be required to perform tasks/duties as determined and directed, under the different departments within the Wireline Division – Open Hole, Cased hole, Slick line, TCP and WSS.
All interested parties are invited to send their CV or Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org